ComSign Europe – About Us
Part of the Comda Group, ComSign Europe is a public Certificate Authority located in London, UK, launched In April 2014.
- Provides businesses and private customers with Qualified Electronic Certificates (QEC) for electronic signatures, in accordance with the European Directive 1999/93/EC.
- Provides the ability to identify and trust business counterparties online.
- Perform a range of online transactions on a global basis, with the assurance that their trading partners can be trusted and that they are who they claim to be.
- Accreditation process by tScheme.
- Audited by Lloyds Register Quality Assurance Services LRQA)
Comsign Europe – Services
- A Certificate Authority for qualified electronic signatures according to EU regulations
- A Registration Authority (registration office) serving the UK and EU market.
- The basic CA service requires (according to the EU DIR/99/93) face-to-face identification and qualification of the applicant. ComSign Europe provides this service through its ComSign Europe Registration Authority (RA) in the UK
- Timestamp Authority to acknowledge the accurate time of the signed transaction
- Secure signature verification service (by OCSP and CRL)
- Providing Electronic Seals (Company Seals) certificates according to eIDAS and EU framework