Digital Signature Solution POS
ComSignTrust™ digital signature solution POS (Point Of Sale) improves customer experience, optimizes organizational processes and workflow, enhances security level and documentation privacy while help saving the environment.
Give your client a full digital customer service experience and replaces the old manual process.
The ROI starts from day one of deployment!
- Multi-touch screen support- very user-friendlySupport of various Tablets and Signature PAD’s
- Capturing images from Camera on tablets with live preview.
- All connection protected by SSL with mutual authentication.
- Supports adding signature fields ad-hoc
- Supports adding signature fields from placeholders – where ever a special string is found in the document (Best way to work with virtual PDF printers).
- Seamless transition from Wacom PAD’s / Android tablets/Windows Tablets/Windows PC with touch screen or stylus. No need to change code.
- Comsign Europe (CA) approved
- Tablets can be accessed through USB/LAN or WIFI.
- Fully Mobile – 3G support
- Supports editing text fields simultaneously.
- Supports adding new pages on the fly – from scanned TIFF/Image/PDF
- Digital signatures according to PADeS standards.
- Kiosk mode for tablets – no option for tempering.
- Various API’s: Native .NET WPF/WinForm Control. COM wrapper
- Biometric signature compliant with: ISO/IEC 19794-7:2007
- Control component supports 64 and 32 bit OS
- Zooming from control/PAD and tablets.
- Setting custom signature background
- Control over various system settings – marker color/pen color/orientation/image quality e.t.c
- Tool for offline biometric signature validation.
- Optional and mandatory signatures
- Biometric signature is encrypted with corporate asymmetric RSA key together with the document hash. This bio signature data is then being signed along with other attributes as part of the PDF digital signature binding it to the document specific revision.
- Fully independent – you can keep running commercials even if the agent’s computer is off.