ComSignTrust™ e-Sign API
Get all the benefits of the most advanced e-Sign API software tailored to your needs today!
ComSignTrust™ e-Sign API is a software development kit (SDK) that exposes an API to sign PDF and OpenXML based documents as well as a generic detached signature (PKCS#7) that can be applied to any file. Our e-Sign API enables integration with leading workflows and content management systems (such as Microsoft SharePoint) and enables production of digitally signed documents of all types – invoices, agreements, diagrams, forms, applications, letters and more – interfacing with any application and any format.
ComSignTrust™ e-Sign solutions have been developed to secure, automate and control all your document production to make it more beneficial and cost effective.
When you deploy ComSignTrust™ API, the ROI starts on day one
ComSignTrust™ e-Sign Benefits
- Improve the efficiency of organizational data workflow
- Save time, cost and resources of manual tasks
- Eliminate future costs associated with document production, handling, storage and disposal
- Reap immediate savings by going paperless
- Free-up personnel to enable increased productivity
- Mitigate the risks and costs associated with human error
- Increase document security and privacy of your organization and of your consumers
- Allow multiple signatures on one documents within a few minutes
- Integrates with every PKI system like MS , Entrust, Verisign, RSA, etc.
- Operates with every SSCD (Secure Signature Cryptographic Device)
- Integrates with every smart card or e-token to secure keys
- Built in time stamp client enableing accurate time verification of signing
- Secure, cost-effective managed digital storage